Wednesday, April 18, 2012

summer wind



dress - modcloth
shoes - urbanog
belt - forever 21

It's supposed to cool down by the weekend but right now it feels so much like summer! Part of me loves being able to just throw on a dress and walk out the door, but honestly I love picking out matching cardigans and tights too much to really enjoy the simplicity of getting dressed for warm weather.

I spent the afternoon yesterday helping Kyle brush-up on his parallel parking skills for his license test today. It's so weird that my little brother is going to be able to go off driving on his own! I'm so proud of him, but it's freaking me out a little. He's 8 years younger than me so I have that whole sort-of-a-sibling/sort-of-a-third-parent age difference which makes me torn between "awesome job bro!" and "our little baby is all grown up!"