Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My top five favorite: cheer up movies



Next week Style Idol will return on its new day, Monday (I feel like I'm a tv announcer or something...) but Tuesdays are now Top Five territory. I have a weird obsession with categorizing my favorite things, and I thought this would be a really fun way to share them all! I already have a huge list of different top five topics for upcoming weeks! :D

But this week, it's my top five movies that automatically cheer me up. Honestly, I don't even have to watch them to get a happy boost -- just thinking about them makes me smile!

Close contenders that didn't make it to the top 5 would be Hot Enough for June, Any Wednesday, Anastasia (the animated version), Indiscreet, Notting Hill and basically every movie that Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers made!

What are your top 5 cheer up movies?? :)