Friday, July 6, 2012

the prettiest pastel frock



I know I say this A LOT but I think this is my favorite dress. Reasons:

1. It is a shirt dress. I'm becoming very smitten with shirt dresses lately! They're so flattering, and I like that they have okay-for-summer sleeves, which is great for someone like me who has a hard time giving up cardigans when it gets hot out.

2. It has a cute dainty little collar that works perfectly with my lady ties!! I love them so much that I've been actively looking for things with collars so that I can wear them more often.

3. It is SO soft!! When I wear it out and it starts to fall apart, I'm turning it into a pillowcase. And then I'm going to use that pillowcase until IT falls apart.

4. It is pastel. DUH.




Dress - asos (half price now!) | Tie - c/o flapper girl | Belt - vintage | Shoes - ebay