Thursday, October 10, 2013

sweatshirt weather



What do you do when you like how comfy sweatshirts are, but prefer how dresses look? You get a sweatshirt dress, of course! This dress is SO comfortable I might have even worn it to bed a couple times ... oops :) But I love that somehow it's still really structured, with this really cool collar and fitted waist. Oh and it has a tiny little white faux leather detail at the neckline which I think is absolutely perfect for showcasing tiny brooches! I used it to display a little unicorn pin I have that's usually too small to wear as a normal brooch.

I'm still feeling under the weather so I've been spending a lot of time sleeping and drinking hot chocolate & tea. I think I bring this up every time I'm not feeling well, but it really sucks to be sick and self employed at the same time. You can't really call in sick, but it's pretty much impossible to get all of my work done and get better at the same time. I've been trying to maintain a regular routine -- get up, get dressed, work -- and just get as much done as possible before I need to turn in for the night, usually a LOT earlier than usual. Anyway, 'tis the season for pumpkin spice everything and whining about health issues, I guess? ;)




dress- asos | socks - forever 21 | hat - handmade gift from casey | pin - thrifted